Sound and Visual Technical Details
This information is provided for visiting speakers or groups using sound, video or PowerPoint services.
- 9 Vocal Microphones (one of which is a hand held radio mic)
- 1 Lectern Microphone
- 2 Speaker Headset Radio Microphone
- 4 DI´s for Guitars
- 3 Instrument Microphones
- FOH speakers with sub.
- 6 Foldback speakers are provided using Aviom Personal Mixers
- Presonus 32 Live Mixer
- Effects unit providing reverb, delay, chorus etc...
- Recording of sermons in MP3 format for the Website
- Raw Channel by channel recording is possible
- FOH used in conjunction with EasyWorship 2009 (v6)
- Rear facing for those on stage reproducing information presented by the projector facing the front
- Screen format aspect ratio is 16:9
- Internet connection for YouTube clips etc...
- CD/DVD ROMs
- USB Stick
- ppt or pptx. Microsoft PowerPoint Version 2013 is installed. We run our projection in 16:9 aspect ratio. Please change your PowerPoint file to suit. Using the Ribbon select 'Design' then page setup.
The preferred video format is MP4
Sorry Apple uses, but mov files seem to be continually problematic. Please format as mp4 which just works.
- DVD (no Bluray) via computer
There is no capability to connect directly into projectors from the stage. However, a wireless remote control for advancing PowerPoint slides is available for use on stage. Our PowerPoint operators are familiar with the process of following sermon notes to change slides.
It is recommended that you provide media to the Church Office (either physically or to our upload site) by Thursday Afternoon. Technical discussions or queries are best handled during the week via the office. Sunday morning music pactice starts at 9am, after this time it is not possible to sort out technical problems.