Sound and Visual Technical Details
This information is provided for visiting speakers or groups using sound, video or Power Point services.
- 9 Vocal Microphones (one of which is a hand held radio)
- 1 Lectern Microphone
- 2 Speaker Headset Radio Microphone
- 4 DI´s for Guitars
- 3 Instrument Microphones
- FOH speakers with sub.
- 6 Foldback speakers are provided using Aviom Personal Mixers
- Presonus 32 Live Mixer
- Effects unit providing reverb, delay, chorus etc...
- Recording of sermons in MP3 format for the Website
- Raw Channel by channel recording is possible
- FOH used in conjunction with EasyWorship 2009 (v6)
- Rear facing for those on stage reproducing information presented by the projector facing the front
- Screen format aspect ratio is 16:9
- Internet connection for You Tube clips etc...
- CD/DVD ROMs
- USB Stick
- ptt or pttx Microsoft Power Point Version 2010 is installed. We run our projection in 16:9 aspect ratio. Please change your Power Point file to suit. Using the Ribbon select 'Design' then page setup.
The preferred video format is MP4
Sorry Apple uses, but mov files seem to be continually problematic. Please format as mp4 which just works.
- DVD (no Bluray) via computer
There is no capability to connect directly into projectors from the stage. However, a wireless remote control for advancing Power Point slides is available for use on stage. Power Point operators are familiar with the process of following sermon notes to change slides.
It is recommended to provide media by Friday Afternoon into the office. Technical discussions or queries are best handled during the week via the office. Sunday morning music pactice starts at 9am, after this time it is not possible to sort out technical problems.