Sound and Visual Technical Details
This information is provided for visiting speakers or groups using sound, video or Power Point services.
- 5 Vocal Microphones (one of which is a hand held radio)
- 1 Lectern Microphone
- 1 Speaker Headset Radio Microphone
- 4 DI´s for Guitars
- 3 Instrument Microphones
- FOH Twin speakers with sub. One rear speaker synchronised with FOH speakers
- 6 Foldback speakers are provided using Aviom Personal Mixers
- 16+8 Input Soundcraft Mixer
- Compressors for insertion into most channels
- Effects unit providing reverb, delay, chorus etc...
- Recording of sermons in MP3 format for the Website
- FOH used in conjunction with EasyWorship 2009
- Rear facing for those on stage reproducing information presented by the projector facing the front
- Screen format aspect ratio is 16:9
- Internet connection for You Tube clips etc...
- CD/DVD ROMs
- USB Stick
- ptt or pttx Microsoft Power Point Version 2010 is installed. We run our projection in 16:9 aspect ratio. Please change your Power Point file to suit. Using the Ribbon select 'Design' then page setup.
The preferred video format is MP4
Sorry Apple uses, but mov files seem to be continually problematic. Please format as mp4 which just works.
- DVD (no Bluray)
- Tape Video (VHS)
There is no capability to connect directly into projectors from the stage. However, a wireless remote control for advancing Power Point slides is available for use on stage. Power Point operators are familiar with the process of following sermon notes to change slides.
It is recommended to provide media and discuss technical requirements approximately 30mins before a service starts to iron out any technical problems that may arise.